The Original College Alumni Team Event
"Tournaments within a Tournament"
Welcome to The College Alumni Challenge Series.
The CAC Series has been designed by Tournament Golf Group, a Division of DGEUSA, with Alumni of Division I, II, III, NAIA College and University Teams competing in a Four Day, Fifty-Four Hole Program.
The CAC Series events invite Amateur Alumni Members from more than 1300 Colleges and Universities to compete under a *Four Member Team Medal Play Format.
Teams will be vying for $ 128,000.00 in Scholarship Grants.
Individual Qualifiers and Medalists will be awarded more than $ 50,000.00 in Approved Certificates ( Based on Complete Fields ).
Competition is scheduled for February thru December.
Accommodations. Competition and Themed Events for this Four Night / Four Day All-inclusive program will be hosted by:
* WDW Golf Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida from September 16th thru 19th
* Mission Inn Resort & Club in Howey in the Hills, Florida from September 30th thru October 3rd
* Innisbrook Resort in Palm Harbor, Florida from October 28th thru 31st
* Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort in Miramar Beach, Florida from December 2nd thru 5th
* Sea Palms Resort on St. Simons' Island, Georgia from April 28th thru May 1st, 2019
* South Carolina Spring 2019
* Minnesota Spring / Summer 2019
* Lakewood Shores Resort in Oscoda, Michigan from July 7th thru 10th, 2019
* The Bog Golf Club in Saukville, Wisconsin from August 11th thru 14th, 2019
Multiple Tournaments will be contested during this One Event.
All Alumni participants must have graduated from their competing institution.
Players must be a Member of a State Approved Indexed Handicap System. All competition is 100% Handicapped.
This event benefits College Educational Scholarship Funds and the Tuesday Auction will benefit Charitable Foundations.
Teams will be vying for Scholarship Grants and Approved Certificates.( Based on Complete Fields )
Four Member Team Entry cost varies per venue for an All-inclusive Four Night / Four Day Package.
Due to limited availability at each venue, member fields are at a premium.
Don’t be that Alum on the outside of the ropes.
For additional information, please contact our tournevents website at:
Yours in Golf:
R.J. De Winter, NAGTD
Founder / CEO