The Original College Alumni Team Event
"Tournaments within a Tournament"
Welcome to The College Alumni Challenge Series.
The CAC Series has been designed by Tournament Golf Group, a Division of DGEUSA, with Alumni of Division I, II, III, NAIA College and University Teams competing in a Four Day, Fifty-Four Hole Program.
The CAC Series events invite Amateur Alumni Members from more than 1300 Colleges and Universities to compete under a *Four Member Team Medal Play Format.
Teams will be vying for $ 128,000.00 in Scholarship Grants.
Individual Qualifiers and Medalists will be awarded more than $ 50,000.00 in Approved Certificates ( Based on Complete Fields ).
Competition is scheduled for February thru December.
Accommodations. Competition and Themed Events for this Four Night / Four Day All-inclusive program will be hosted by:
* Lakewood Shores Resort in Oscoda, Michigan from July 8th thru 11th
* Breezy Point Resort in Breezy Point, Minnesota from July 29th thru August 1st
* Geneva National Resort in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin from September 9th thru 12th
* Mission Inn Resort & Club in Howey in the Hills, Florida from September 30th thru October 3rd
* Innisbrook Resort in Palm Harbor, Florida from October 28th thru 31st
* Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort in Miramar Beach, Florida from December 2nd thru 5th
* Sea Palms Resort in St. Simons Island, Georgia during March / April, 2019
* Florida # 4, South Carolina TBA
Multiple Tournaments will be contested during this One Event.
All Alumni participants must have graduated from their competing institution.
Players must be a Member of a State Approved Indexed Handicap System. All competition is 100% Handicapped.
This event benefits College Educational Scholarship Funds and the Tuesday Auction will benefit Charitable Foundations.
Teams will be vying for Scholarship Grants and Approved Certificates.( Based on Complete Fields )
Four Member Team Entry cost varies per venue for an All-inclusive Four Night / Four Day Package.
Due to limited availability at each venue, member fields are at a premium.
Don’t be that Alum on the outside of the ropes.
Yours in Golf:
R.J. De Winter, NAGTD
Founder / CEO