TEAM CLASSIC INVITATIONAL SERIES
"The Battle at the Beach"
AMATEUR TEAMS ONLY
Open to the Public
Designed and developed by Tournament Golf Group, a Division of DGEUSA, to create an atmosphere of Amateur Competition, Entertainment and promote Camaraderie between the golfing public through which this Event will benefit the National Navy UDT-SEAL Museum and Trident House Charities.
* Three Day Events are scheduled from February thru December.
Two Member Teams will compete in A Two Day 100% Handicapped Medal Play Challenge per week. *Day One: Practice Round. *Day Two: Net Best Ball Format. *Day Three: Net Stableford System Format.
Competition, Accommodations and Themed Events for the All-Inclusive Three Day / Three Night program will be hosted by:
* Lakewood Shores Resort in Oscoda, Michigan from July 12th thru 14th
* Breezy Point Resort in Breezy Point, Minnesota from August 2nd thru 4th
* Geneva National Resort in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin from September 16th thru 18th
* Mission Inn Resort & Club in Howey in the Hills, Florida from October 4th thru 6th
* Innisbrook Resort in Palm Harbor, Florida from November 1st thru 3rd
* Sandestin Golf & Beach Club in Miramar Beach, Florida from December 6th thru 8th
* Sea Palms Resort in St. Simons Island, Georgia during March / April, 2019
* Florida # 4, South Carolina TBA
The Monday night BBQ and Auction benefits The National Navy UDT-SEAL Museum and Trident House Charities in Vero Beach, Florida.
Two Member Team Entry cost for an All-Inclusive Event varies per venue.
Our Player Package includes: Accommodations, Themed Events, All Meals, Cocktail Parties, Food & Beverage on Course, Three Rounds of Golf, Ground Transportation, Prizes and Awards, Entertainment, Golf Apparel and Amenities, Par 3 and Hole-in-One Contest, Membership in Partner Product Program.
All Members must have a State Approved Index Handicap.
Teams will be competing for Approved Certificates (Based on Complete Fields).
Due to limited availability at each venue, fields are at a premium.
Don't be that Team on the outside of the ropes.
In order to assure the success of the Team Classic Invitational Series, your Teams' participation is necessary to achieve our modest goals. and "Say Thank You" to one of this nations' Most Outstanding Branches of the Military.
For additional details, please:
Yours in Golf:
R.J. De Winter, NAGTD
Founder / CEO